970 Elite Training
Individual Training Session
970 Elite individual training sessions last for one to two hours. Elite coaches will take athletes through physically and mentally challenging training sessions. Athletes will be exposed to today’s top basketball skill development. Coaches will evaluate athletes and introduce them to skills appropriate to the athletes current basketball skill level.
Athletes can request skill specific training focused on the following skills:
Live Ball moves
Athletes can request a training session that involves a combination of work on ALL skills.
Individual Shooting Session
Elite shooting session’s focus on shooting form and mechanics. Coaches will breakdown the athlete’s shooting form and transform their mechanics if needed. Athlete’s can expect a lot of shooting repetition with guidance from Elite shooting coaches.
Visit our Register HERE page to book a training session with one of our Elite Coaches.
Group Training Session
Four to Twelve Athletes (BEST VALUE PROGRAM)
Group training allows for coaches to put the athletes into game like situations; pick and roll, reading screens, offensive spacing/movement, transition situation(s), etc.
2 v 2
3 v 3
4 v 4
5 v 5
Participants will receive skill work during the training session.
Training Session Breakdown
Individual Skill Work - 30 minutes
Group Skill Work - 30 minutes
Live Game Situation(s) - 60 minutes
Group Training Booking Options
1. Check our Register HERE page to see if any group workouts are available for your desired age group/grade. These group workouts will be available to any and all skill levels. First come, first serve on the registration.
2. If you have a group of players in the same group/grade and/or similar skill level and want the group of players to stick together, you can connect with our coaches to schedule a group workout for your group.
"Coach Micheal Vandal and Coach Kelly Meek are the two best coaches I have ever played for. They took my game from being mediocre and trained me into the D2 athlete I am today. They are some of the most dedicated people I have ever met and have a true love for the game. On and off the court I can not say enough good things about these coaches."
- 4A Western Slope First Team All League (2017, 18, 19)
- 4A Western Slope League Player of the Year (2019)
- 4A First Team All State (2019)
- Steamboat Springs High School
- Current Freshman at Colorado Mesa University (Division II, Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference)